Sojin's House

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulVrUU
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-22 20:16

본문

I thought it would be available from Friday night, but I realized at about 3am on Friday morning that it was already available. And all episodes were released at once, so I was not sleepy at all.

I had a lot of plans for the weekend and could not find time to watch it slowly, so I managed to watch up to 3 episodes so far.

I realized once again that Taehyung is a really natural person with no cunning at all.

I wonder if he needs to appeal more on TV. He made some very funny remarks and actions, but this may be because PD Na's editing is great. . .

Anyway, I could see how friendly Taehyung is, and the cast members really seemed to work as a team.

It was interesting that not only Taehyung and the others, but also the customers' expressions, the cooking scene, and the food were shown more than expected.

I guess the mission was to introduce Korean street food. I've never eaten anything other than the ready-made tteokbokki you buy at the supermarket, but the thick tteokbokki simmered in that soup and covered in cheese is very tempting. The hot dogs look crispy, and the combination of sweet and salty is bound to be delicious. Also, instant ramen made by humans really looks delicious.

It was a better show than I expected, with beautiful Asians serving delicious food against the backdrop of beautiful scenery and making everyone smile.

A long time ago, there was a time when JAL was actively promoting travel to Central and South America, and many people around me went to Cancun. That's how many years have passed since I chose Jamaica, and thought I'd like to go to Mexico next? In fact, with the current economic situation, it has become a distant and unreachable place. . . . . Oh dear. Apparently Bacalar is another 5 hours by car from Cancun.

Taehyung uploaded a photo of the recording scene on his IG. Is it finally coming! There was also a fun video from the way back from the preview screening, and at that time his visuals were really at their best. I was very happy to see Hyunsik and Peakboy together for a moment (because I was really looking forward to seeing them interact at the press conference).

There were lots of photos, like the shoes and chili peppers that reminded me of Wall-e, and a back view that made me want to hug him. This was the latest Taehyung, and Bacalar was Taehyung from six months ago. Comparing them, I wonder if Taehyung has lost weight recently. He looks a little tired and has a quiet expression.

And then there was Taehyung at the airport. This is the latest Taehyung. Solo activities are great.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.